Dinghies, windsurfer boards and windsurfer trailers only may be stored in designated club berths upon payment of a berth fee.
To enable the boat park to function correctly the following guidelines should be adhered to; your cooperation is appreciated:-
- New or existing members requiring a boat berth should contact the boat park manager Tim Cripps by logging into this site for phone or email:- email@example.com
- BOATS MUST NOT BE PUT INTO AN ASSUMED FREE BERTH: THEY WILL BE REMOVED.
- A current year sticker showing your membership number will be issued upon payment of the boat berth fee. This will be fixed by the Boat berth team on the plaque to the left of your berth.
- Members who have not renewed their membership by 1st April will have their dinghies moved to a holding area.
- No craft other than dinghies and boards may be stored at the club and only one dinghy is permitted per berth.
- All designated berths (except Toppers/Oppies) have anchor points; members are required to ensure their craft are suitably tied down. The insurance of the boats is the owners responsibility - including damage to other boats.
- Members are responsible for ensuring their berths are kept tidy and foliage cut.
- Should you sell/buy a dinghy to/from an existing member and keep the berth please contact the Boat Park Manager in order to keep the data base current.
- There is a designated area for windsurfer trailers and a limited number of windsurfer board berths within a container. Please speak with the class rep or for container email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Dinghy trailers must not be left in car parking areas. Trailers may be stored either in your boat berth or in the area within the trees adjacent to the main carpark.
Last updated 19:39 on 7 November 2018